The Veglo Commuter X4 Rear Light is a revolution in cycle lighting. The clever design, means that you are visible from further away and more angles than ever before. The clever use of light allows drivers to better judge their speed and your distance, making you safer on busy roads. Can you be without one?
- USB Rechargable (Cable included) LiPo battery allowing between 3.5 - 15 hours use
- Can be worn over shoulders without a backpack
- Projective central LED chip light
- 4 LED fibre optics
- USB rechargeable
- Adjusts to backpacks up to 35 litres
- Water resistant and has a IP65 test certificate.
- Multiple flash and fade settings
- Multiple output options for power saving
- Reflective material over shoulders to add to the visibility the fibre optics give.
- Allows access to all zips and pockets whilst in place
- Adjustable mounting to copensate for the angle of being mounted on a backpack
The Commuter X4 is a wearable, fibre optic rear light suitable for everyone. It can be worn directly over your shoulders, on most backpacks up to 35 litres even with rain covers on.
USB rechargeable, water resistant and durable. Features multiple flash and fade settings with variable outputs for power saving. Multiple focus points helps road users to judge your distance, width and speed. The fibre optics create a side profile at junctions and help HGV drivers see you more clearly from above. The central projective light provides 30 or 70 lumens with multiple flash and fade modes.